[3dem] Tilt-pair validation web server

Ardan Patwardhan ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 01:45:00 PDT 2014

Dear all

The PDBe tilt-pair validation web-server is now available from: http://www.pdbe.org/tiltpair.  You can use this service to perform a tilt-pair analysis on your own data. Although it is not currently possible to deposit the tilt-pair analysis to EMDB, the experience we gain with this server will help us  develop the eventual deposition of tilt-pair validation data. Please feel free to email me (ardan at ebi.ac.uk) with any feedback, ideas for improvements and questions you may have!

Many thanks and best wishes

Ardan Patwardhan
Project leader electron microscopy & PDBe production
Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
Tel: +44 1223 492649