[3dem] Vacancies for scientific programmers in the EMDB team at the Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Jun 28 14:49:01 PDT 2014
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the final day to send in your applications for the following positions:
The EMDB team at the Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe; http://pdbe.org) has two vacancies for scientific programmers to work on an exciting new MRC and BBSRC funded project to help bridge the worlds of cellular and molecular structural biology. The project aims to develop:
1) a web-based interactive 3D browser that will integrate structural data on scales from molecules to cells from the EMDB and PDB archives
2) support for annotating 3D volume segmentations so that they can be better integrated with other structural and bioinformatics resources
3) the recently announced Electron Microscopy Pilot Image ARchive (EMPIAR; http://pdbe.org/empiar).
Further details about the two posts can be found in the job adverts below and by contacting the EMDB project leader at PDBe, Ardan Patwardhan (ardan at ebi.ac.uk).
Please note that the application deadline is the 29th of June 2014. Interviews will be scheduled for 15 and 16 July.
More information on the two posts and on how to apply:
- Post I, Scientific Programmer EMPIAR 3D Browser: https://ig14.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_embl01.asp?newms=jj&id=52642&aid=15470
- Post II, Scientific Programmer EMPIAR Archive: https://ig14.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_embl01.asp?newms=jj&id=52652&aid=15470
Project leader electron microscopy & PDBe production
Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe)
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
Tel: +44 1223 492649
ardan at ebi.ac.uk
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the 3dem