[3dem] Workstation

Gabor Herman gabortherman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 14:14:30 PST 2014

I and one of my coworkers both purchased Linux systems from

ZaReaslon. We are both very happy with our purchases.

Gabor T. Herman, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
The Graduate Center of the City University of New York
http://www.dig.cs.gc.cuny.edu/~gabor/index.html
.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

Gabor T. Herman: Fundamentals of Computerized Tomography:
Image Reconstruction from Projections, 2nd ed.,
Springer, 2009.
www.springer.com/978-1-85233-617-2
.

SNARK09 (a programming system for the reconstruction
of 2D images from 1D projections, a much
revised and updated version of SNARK05)
is now available at no charge.
http://www.dig.cs.gc.cuny.edu/software/snark09/
.

Marilyn Kirsch: Selected Paintings 2000-2009,
Alchemilla Books, 2009.
www.alchemillabooks.com

Hi,