[3dem] Postdoctoral position, Birkbeck, London

Anthony Roberts a.roberts at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Dec 18 04:10:41 PST 2014

Dear all,

A postdoctoral position is available in my lab to investigate motor protein assemblies powering microtubule-based movement. We use cryo-EM, single-molecule fluorescence microscopy, and recombinant multi-protein expression to ask mechanistic questions about intracellular transport along microtubules.

For more information, please visit the lab website (www.roberts-lab.com) or get in touch by email.

To apply and find out more about the position, use the link below and search with Reference Number 11467:
http://jobs.bbk.ac.uk/fe/tpl_birkbeckcollege01.asp

The closing date for applications is 16 Jan 2015.

Best wishes,

Anthony

Anthony Roberts, Ph.D.
Institute of Structural and Molecular Biology
Department of Biological Sciences
Birkbeck College
Malet Street
London WC1E 7HX