[3dem] Postdoc position at UCSF

Shawn Douglas shawn.douglas at ucsf.edu
Thu Dec 4 11:35:47 PST 2014

Dear all,

A postdoc position is available in my laboratory (http://bionano.ucsf.edu/) at UCSF.

We recently received a grant funded by the Sandler Foundation to develop novel tools for cryo-EM using DNA nanotechnology. We are working closely with our neighbors Yifan Cheng (http://cryoem.ucsf.edu/), Adam Frost (https://tetrad.ucsf.edu/faculty/adam-frost), Peter Walter (http://walterlab.ucsf.edu/), and other members of the Macromolecular Structure Group (http://www.msg.ucsf.edu) at UCSF. The position will include many opportunities to train in our highly collaborative environment and make use of our state-of-the-art EM facility (http://www.msg.ucsf.edu/em/EMNEW2/index.html).

Please send me your CV and cover letter if you wish to apply.

Thanks,
Shawn

––
Shawn Douglas