[3dem] Using Relion with rectangle mask

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 00:16:48 PDT 2014

Dear Chuang,

You can provide your own 3D-box shaped mask on the reconstruction through
the GUI. The 2D mask used for alignment (to mask away neighbouring
particles) cannot be changed in the current version of relion. This might
be implemented for release 1.4, but that will take a while.

HTH,
Sjors

PS: People tend to use the cppem mailing list
(https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=CCPEM) for technical
questions about relion.