[3dem] IHRSR hseach

Hernando J Sosa hernando.sosa at einstein.yu.edu
Thu Apr 10 19:00:00 PDT 2014

I  wonder if anybody has encountered this problem an may know how to fix it:

When running the program hsearch (or hsearch_lorents or hsearch_lorentz.latest) from  the IHRSR routines  in a  new linux box (relatively recently installed OS)    the program seems to run fine but  at the end does not write the results  to the doc text file and gives the following error:

At line 146 of file hsearch_lorentz.latest.F (unit = 11, file = 'ihrsr_symdoc.txt')
Fortran runtime error: Sequential READ or WRITE not allowed after EOF marker, possibly use REWIND or BACKSPACE

The same program with the same file runs  fine in another computer. I  recompiled it but the problem persists.

Any idea?

Thanks

Hernando