[3dem] Junior Research Position - Umeå, Sweden

Linda Sandblad linda.sandblad at molbiol.umu.se
Thu Apr 3 00:22:58 PDT 2014

Hi every one!!
If you are looking for your first independent position this is interesting:
http://www8.umu.se/umu/aktuellt/arkiv/lediga_tjanster/2-76-14.html#eng

This is an opening for proposal of your favorite research field in the area of medicine. However, we recently received a infrastructure grant to fund a new EM facility. Of course we would love to have more scientists interested in EM!! More info on that here:
http://www.umu.se/english/about-umu/news-events/news/newsdetailpage/umea-university-becomes-national-resource-for-advanced-electron-microscopy.cid232906

Sorry, the deadline is very soon 7th April. In the near future more EM related positions at all levels will be announced so do not hesitate to contact me or Bernt Eric Uhlin <bernt.eric.uhlin at mims.umu.se<mailto:bernt.eric.uhlin at mims.umu.se>> if you are interested.
Best regards Linda
linda.sandblad at molbiol.umu.se<mailto:linda.sandblad at molbiol.umu.se>

Institutionen för Molekylärbiologi
Umeå Universitet