[3dem] 3DEM GRC

Edward Egelman egelman at virginia.edu
Thu Mar 21 07:24:27 PDT 2013

The 3D EM Gordon Conference will be from 23-28 June at lovely
Colby-Sawyer College in scenic New Hampshire. We have a terrific program
that can be seen at:
http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2013&program=threedim

I am writing this message to the community as a reminder that the
deadline for applications is May 26. We have typically been
over-subscribed in the past, so I am urging people to apply as early as
possible. It is quite likely that people applying late in the process
will simply be unable to attend. Please keep in mind that we have 16
short oral presentations at the meeting that will be selected on site
from the posters.  This has typically been one of the strengths of the
meeting, in addition to the very strong formal program. I look forward
to seeing many of you in June!
Regards,
Ed Egelman
Chair, 2013 3D EM Gordon Conference
--

<cid:part2.02070505.03070203 at virginia.edu>

Edward H. Egelman, Ph.D.

Professor

Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
University of Virginia

phone: 434-924-8210
fax: 434-924-5069
egelman at virginia.edu <mailto:egelman at virginia.edu>