[3dem] file conversion

Wim Hagen wim.hagen at embl.de
Fri Jan 18 04:04:10 PST 2013

Hi Aaron,

Assuming you mean .emi files generated by TIA on a Tecnai microscope: The Tecnai software always comes with an offline version of TIA for processing, ask your service engineer for the DVD.
TIA has a folder export option to convert a folder of images toTIFF, Raw, Binary, TrueImage, JPG or bitmap, so the easiest way might be to convert to TIFF on the microscope when you are done collecting data.

Best,

Wim Hagen
EMBL Heidelberg