[3dem] file conversion

aaron smith agsmith4 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:11:38 PST 2013

Hello,              Does anyone know of software that would be useful for converting a .emi file into a different file extension? Specifically I would like to convert the .emi files into .dm3 files for digital micrograph. The normal software I use does not support  .emi files. Thanks for the advice.                                                                                                                                Aaron Smith                                                                                                                               Zhang lab                                                                                                                               University of Pittsburgh