[3dem] protein crystals

Philip Köck Philip.Koeck at ki.se
Fri Dec 20 06:26:08 PST 2013

Yes, maybe. I was thinking in that direction.

I get the impression that the software for 2D crystallography (mrc, 2dx, crisp etc.)
doesn't seem to allow for such a case. Is that true?

Philip

-----Original Messages-----

HI Philip,

could you have a screw axis, which in projection looks like it's 3-fold?

Mike

Hej Philip,

En tunn p31-kristall?

Merry Xmas,