[3dem] Cracked Vitrobot container

Bob Grassucci rg2502 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 29 12:00:25 PDT 2013

Hi Terje,
The latest version of the container is made of styrofoam and cost about
$1000 last year.  While this does not crack it is susceptible to melting
if some inattentive user decides to dry it with heat gun.  There is some
epoxy that we tried but it did not last and I can not remember where we
got it.  I would suggest if you have a machine shop have them make you
one out of aluminum with styrofoam insulating material.  The original
version was much more robust but alas now we are getting built in
limited lifetime in all things.  Good luck.
Bob