[3dem] RE: electron diffraction

De Carlo, Sacha Sacha.DeCarlo at fei.com
Fri Aug 23 07:36:21 PDT 2013

Sorry Philip,

A TEM has a projection lens system, thus if you do not specify the camera length, one cannot answer your question.

Best regards,
Sacha

Sacha De Carlo, PhD | Sr. Research Scientist

FEI
Achtseweg Noord 5, 5651 GG Eindhoven, The Netherlands
T +31 6 10810795 E Sacha.DeCarlo[at]fei.com  fei.com

Explore. Discover. Resolve.