[3dem] FEI Company - Product Marketing Engineer Positions

Estrada, Leigh Leigh.Estrada at fei.com
Wed Aug 21 16:40:06 PDT 2013

FEI Company (www.fei.com) is searching for two Product Marketing Engineers to join our Life Science team.  One position has a SEM focus and the other has a TEM focus.  Core responsibilities are listed below.  Both roles are North America Field positions, with preference of being based in the vicinity of our Hillsboro, Oregon headquarters office.

You can review the full descriptions and apply using the links below.

https://careers-fei.icims.com/jobs/4532/senior-product-marketing-engineer---life-science---sem/job

https://careers-fei.icims.com/jobs/4717/senior-product-marketing-engineer---life-science---tem/job

Thanks for your interest.

Kind regards,

Leigh

Leigh Estrada | Sr. Manager, Global Talent Acquisition & Analytics

FEI
5350 NE Dawson Creek Drive Hillsboro Oregon 97124 USA
T 503 726 7574 EM leigh.estrada at fei.com fei.com
Explore. Discover. Resolve.