[3dem] post-doctoral positions in Cambridge UK

pauladf at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk pauladf at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 14 15:20:14 PDT 2013

   We are recruiting two enthusiastic postdoctoral researchers to join the
group of Paula da Fonseca. Our research focuses on studying the
structure and function of protein complexes primarily by high
resolution electron microscopy based methods. The positions are funded
for 3 years through MRC Career Development Fellowships.
   The work will focus on determining the high resolution structure and
detailed functional mechanisms of the 26S proteasome by combining
protein biochemistry, biophysical characterisation and high resolution
structural electron microscopy. We are looking for highly enthusiastic
and motivated candidates with relevant experience in molecular biology
and biochemistry and/or structural biology of protein complexes.
Familiarity with the ubiquitin/proteasome pathway and/or structural
electron microscopy would be highly desirable.
   The MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology is one of the birthplaces of
molecular biology and excels at deciphering the molecular mechanisms of
life. The LMB houses around 350 scientists and is located in Cambridge,
UK, around 60 miles north of London.
   For further information and to apply please visit the websites:

http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc103713_3390.aspx
http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/a-to-g/paula-da-fonseca/

--
Paula da Fonseca