[3dem] Two faculty positions, Molecular Structure and Function program, Research Institute of the Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada)

John Rubinstein, U of T john.rubinstein at utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 1 13:58:25 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The Molecular Structure and Function program at the Hospital for Sick
Children's Research Institute in Toronto is again searching for two new
faculty members (our search last year was not successful; because of the
time spent negotiating with potential candidates, the decision was made
to re-advertise rather than return to the original list of applications).

If you are interested, please see the full advertisement here:
http://www.sickkids.ca/Research/Molecular-Structure-and-Function/jobs/index.html

In the coming few months, all researchers at the RI will move to a new
purpose-built research tower
(http://www.sickkidsfoundation.com/bepartofit/). The Research Institute
and the Toronto research community in general have extensive
infrastructure for NMR spectroscopy and X-ray crystallography. Our
current cryo-EM infrastructure includes a FEI TF20 with a Gatan K2
Summit detector, and a FEI T20 with Gatan energy filter.

Successful applicants can expect a generous start-up package and an
extremely supportive and collaborative research environment.

Best wishes,
John

--
John Rubinstein
Molecular Structure and Function Program
The Hospital for Sick Children
555 University Avenue, Rm. 3330
Toronto, ON
Canada