[3dem] Quantifoil

Bob Grassucci rg2502 at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 14 07:32:26 PDT 2012

Hi All,
2 months is about what we have experienced.  We generally get a 6 month
supply at one time as a buffer.  This is definitely a product that you
need to plan for in advance.  Is it any quicker ordering from an EM
supply company i.e. a middle man?  How are c-flat grids as far as speed
of order to delivery?  That may be an alternate.  Of course you need to
get the thick carbon version to make them as stable as the Quantifoil grids.
Bob

On 9/14/2012 9:23 AM, Anindito Sen wrote:
> Hi Petr,
>
> In our case  it took 2 and a half months from the time of order
> placement to its delivery.
>
> Best
> *
>> *Dr. Anindito Sen (Ph.D)*