[3dem] Lectureships at the University of Leeds

Neil Ranson N.A.Ranson at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 06:23:27 PDT 2012

Dear All,

For anyone looking, lectureships are currently being advertised at the University of Leeds.

A number of lectureship positions are available in the School of Molecular and Cellular Biology. We are keen to recruit high quality individuals whose research portfolios will build on our existing strengths: these include tissue engineering, structural biology, synthetic biology, virology, protein folding, neurodegeneration and molecular motors.

Applications in any suitable area are welcome, and are particularly encouraged in the areas below. The final number of posts recruited will depend on the quality and strategic fit of the applicants.

One of the areas we are interested in is EM,

Electron microscopy – You should be interested in the 3-D reconstruction of biologically important systems using our excellent, modern facilities for cryo-EM/ET. These include a Tecnai-F20, 2 further modern TEMs, and a Quanta 200 FEG-eSEM.

For the full advert, please see:
http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/286799-Lectureships

The best,
Neil Ranson

Neil A. Ranson PhD
Associate Professor
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK.

Tel: 44 (0) 113 343 7065
email: n.a.ranson at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:n.a.ranson at leeds.ac.uk>