[3dem] FEI LowDose over-exposing film?

Sigworth, Frederick fred.sigworth at yale.edu
Tue May 15 09:03:40 PDT 2012

My apologies, I didn't read John's contribution to this thread.  The notches aren't going to help if Kodak put them on the wrong side!
Fred

From: <Sigworth>, Fred Sigworth <fred.sigworth at yale.edu<mailto:fred.sigworth at yale.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:40 AM
To: "3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu<mailto:3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu>" <3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu<mailto:3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu>>
Subject: Re: [3dem] FEI LowDose over-exposing film?

A thought from an old photography buff about finding the emulsion side…   Each sheet of film has notches along a short edge.  If you have the notches in the upper right, then the emulsion is facing you.  See the picture in
Sheet film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheet_film>

Fred Sigworth