[3dem] FEI LowDose over-exposing film?

Bullitt Esther bullitt at bu.edu
Tue May 15 02:44:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

The way that we check for this problem is by the curvature of the film
-- the side with the emulsion is slightly concave, so if you find
films where the curvature is wrong-way-round (that is, convex with the
notch in the upper right corner), throw them out before putting them
into the cassette.

-Ester

>>> 3dem mailing list
>>> 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu