[3dem] Subtomogram Averaging Hands-on Workshop in Basel: Registration open

Daniel Castano Diez daniel.castano at unibas.ch
Wed May 2 10:12:35 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

A short announcement for Subtomogram Averaging aficionados:

The registration period for the NCCR Hands-On Workshop on Subtomogram
Averaging is now open. This workshop will be hosted at the the
Biozentrum of the University of Basel during the first week of
September, and the offered training will focus on practical aspects of
data processing, providing participants with access to different
supercomputing devices (as GPUs and CPU clusters), and resolving case
studies using our software Dynamo as well as several other packages.

Interested scientists are invited to register in
www.dynamo-em.org/workshop. As the number of available places is
limited, we will contact each applicant during mid June to confirm their
registration.

Best,
Daniel Castaño-Díez, Mikhail Kudryashev, Ohad Medalia and Henning Stahlberg