[3dem] Postdoc position available at the CRUK London Research Institute, Clare Hall

Alessandro Costa Alessandro.Costa at cancer.org.uk
Tue Mar 13 09:16:13 PDT 2012

Dear all,

A Postdoctoral position is available at the Cancer Research UK London
Research Institute, Clare Hall, in the laboratory of Dr. Alessandro Costa.
The group employs single-particle Electron Microscopy, Molecular Modelling
and Biochemistry to study the mechanics of multi-subunit molecular
machines involved in DNA replication and the maintenance of genome
integrity.

Here is the advert:
https://cruk.taleo.net/careersection/cruk_corporate/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&j
ob=POS00105

and here is the lab webpage:
http://www.london-research-institute.org.uk/research/222

I would appreciate your help in passing this information to your
colleagues and others at your institute.

Alessandro

Alessandro Costa
London Research Institute
Clare Hall Laboratories
Cancer Research UK
South Mimms
Herts EN6 3LD, UK

Tel (within UK): 01707 625740
Tel (international): +44 1707 625740

E-mail: alessandro.costa at cancer.org.uk
Homepage: http://www.london-research-institute.org.uk/research/222

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 4325234.
Registered Charity Number: 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.