[3dem] RE: Microscopy: Williams and Carter follow up

Sarah Schooling sschooli at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 7 07:50:15 PDT 2012

Dear Phillip, Pawel,

many thanks for the interesting topic and viewpoints.

Out of curiosity, which books/papers on EM image formation and EM would you recommend to the novice and more advanced learner? I am asking out of personal interest as I have recently begun forays into single particle analysis and am seeking to further my understanding and knowledge in these areas.

Any recommendations from others for texts, papers, online resources etc are also greatly appreciated!

With thanks, best wishes,

With thanks, best wishes,

 Sarah