[3dem] THE FIFTH BRAZIL SCHOOL FOR SINGLE PARTICLE CRYO-EM (Registration is now closed)

Marin van Heel m.vanheel at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 11 05:59:54 PDT 2012

Dear All,

The 5th Brazil School is now oversubscribed and the registration thus
closed.  You can still place yourself on the waiting list (through the
website) in case a place opens up. The provisional dates for the next
(6th) Brazil School for single-particle cryo-EM are from Thursday the
7th of August 2014 to Tuesday the 19th of August 2014.  We will open the
pre-registration for the 2014 event on the 1st of October of this year.

All the best,

Marin van Heel