[3dem] Re: 64bit MRC conversion

Steven Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:03:53 PST 2012

Ok, not to beat a dead horse, but Mario just pointed out that we did, indeed fix this in EMAN1 already, but
as we don't do new releases for EMAN1 any more, you will need to get a 'nightly snapshot' version of EMAN1
to get support for FEI MRC files. With a snapshot you should be able to open the images directly in boxer.
Steven Ludtke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.      Those who do
Co-Director National Center For Macromolecular Imaging	           ARE
Baylor College of Medicine                                     The converse
sludtke at bcm.edu  -or-  stevel at alumni.caltech.edu               also applies
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/~stevel

>>> 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu