[3dem] HPF, options?

Paul Verkade p.verkade at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 07:38:27 PST 2012

Hi David,

There is indeed the HPM100 from Leica but there is also the old HPM010 still sold through some companies and there is also the Wohlwend machine available. These are probably the cheapest around but less versatile. It all dpends what you want to do.

Best,
Paul

Paul Verkade PhD
Reader in Cell Biology
Wolfson Bioimaging Facility
Schools of Biochemistry and Physiology & Pharmacology
Medical Sciences Building
University of Bristol
University Walk
BS8 1TD Bristol