[3dem] camera settings on FEI G2

Wim Hagen wim.hagen at embl.de
Fri Dec 7 02:33:12 PST 2012

Hi Daniel,

You can change the film type and emulsion settings in the user interface plate camera control panel. Click in the plate camera control panel and hit F1, this will show the on-line help file which explains how to deal with film exposure settings when changing to a different instrument.

Best,

Wim Hagen
EMBL Heidelberg