[3dem] FEI T20 question

Chen Xu xuchen at brandeis.edu
Thu Apr 5 12:25:38 PDT 2012

Dear Kat,

I don't know if the Tecnai version matters here, but on our Tecnai
4.0.x, there is a check box next to "Stop TMP1 after cryo cycle" in
TEMspy->Vacuum II, on the right side of vacuum diagram. It should be
checked.

The check box on Vacuum means that if you have turbo running opening
column valves will make turbo pump stop automatically.

-Chen Xu
Brandeis University

* toropova <toropova at fas.harvard.edu> [120405 10:57]: