[3dem] FEI T20 question

Bob Grassucci rg2502 at columbia.edu
Thu Apr 5 08:23:00 PDT 2012

Hi Kat,
If you have checked the box and it does not perform what is supposed to
do then the FEI engineer needs to be notified.  Remember the UI is a
couple steps removed from the action it is trying to perform.  They will
likely ask for your TUI version.  There may be a known bug or feature as
some would call it.  If it is a non FEG you may try restarting the
interface or if that does not work rebooting the computer.  This
sometimes helps reestablish communication.  Good luck.
Bob

Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Columbia University Medical Center
Black Building Room 2-221