[3dem] where to download scattering curve

Steven Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Thu Sep 29 19:20:32 PDT 2011

While I wouldn't say you 'need' it, a pretty high resolution scattering curve for GroEL
has been in one of the EMAN1 sample datasets for almost a decade. I'm attaching it here:

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.      Those who do
Co-Director National Center For Macromolecular Imaging	           ARE
Baylor College of Medicine                                     The converse
sludtke at bcm.edu  -or-  stevel at alumni.caltech.edu               also applies
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/~stevel