[3dem] Postdoctoral position

Al-Amoudi, Ashraf /DZNE Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de
Tue Sep 6 13:07:17 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

a postdoctoral position is now open in our group (currently 4 people).  If you have experience in cryo or conventional EM and are interested in applying  EM and tomography to get insights on the structure of neurons, you are invited to  send your application to me. The position will be available for two years with the potential for extension. We have access to the state-of- the art of electron microscopy lab including FEI Krios Titan, microtomy and  freeze-substitution equipments. The successful candidate will work within very interactive environment with biologists, physicists and electron microscopists.  Interviewing will start immediately until the position is filled. Interested people or colleagues are welcome to contact me to discuss on the details of the project: Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de<mailto:Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de>

Best regards,

Ashraf

Dr. Ashraf Al-Amoudi
Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e.V. (DZNE)
Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 2
D- 53175 Bonn
Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de<mailto:Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de>
http://www.dzne.de/