[3dem] Re: 3dem Digest, Vol 47, Issue 3

Julio Lenin Dominguez Ramirez jdoming at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 8 12:09:04 PDT 2011

Sali's Modeller is also capable of the fitting you want to do. http://salilab.org/modeller/tutorial/cryoem

Dear all,

I have a pdb file which was producted by protein prediction and a mrc
file which was producted by EMAN。
I want to fit the predicted structure(pdb file) into the volumn(mrc
file) through Situs v2.6(download from http://situs.biomachina.org).
How should I do that?
Any advices would be appreciated.

--
Regards!
C.J.

"And for all the current and rather silly emphasis on structural biology,understanding enzymes means understanding catalysis and catalysis is concerned with kinetics, not structure: as Jeremy Knowles aptly remarked, studying the photograph of a racehorse cannot tell you how fast it can run."
Cornish-Bowden, 1995