[3dem] EM Technician Position

Al-Amoudi, Ashraf /DZNE Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de
Thu Jan 20 01:06:58 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

an EM Technician Position is now available in our lab. The candidates should have experience in EM techniques. Experience in cryo-EM is desirable but not required at this stage. The detailed advertisement of the position will be shortly available in our site. For more information, the interesting applicants are welcome to contact me directly: Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de<mailto:Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de>
If you know potential candidates who might be fit to the position but do not receive this email, please feel free to forward it to them.

Thank you and best regards,

Ashraf

Dr. Ashraf Al-Amoudi
Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e.V. (DZNE)
Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 2
D- 53175 Bonn
Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de<mailto:Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de>
http://www.dzne.de/