[3dem] Reminder, NCMI Workshop on single particle reconstruction registration deadline in 3 days

Steven Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Wed Jan 12 15:06:29 PST 2011

Just a reminder that registration for the NCMI Workshop on Single Particle Reconstruction, Validation and Analysis
registration closes in 3 days.

http://ncmi.bcm.edu/ncmi/events/workshops/workshops_114

The 48 slots on desktop PC's are already fully occupied, but we still have space for a few more
laptop participants (and there are always a few last minute cancellations, so the possibility of
a desktop slot still exists). Due to the need for advance arrangements for food, etc, we will not
be able to provide on-site registration. If you plan to attend, please register !

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.      Those who do
Co-Director National Center For Macromolecular Imaging	           ARE
Baylor College of Medicine                                     The converse
sludtke at bcm.edu  -or-  stevel at alumni.caltech.edu               also applies
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/~stevel