[3dem] EMDataBank.org news: EMDB reaches 1000 entries!

outreach at emdatabank.org outreach at emdatabank.org
Thu Feb 17 09:53:29 PST 2011

Dear 3DEM List Members,

We are proud to announce that the cryoEM community has reached a significant milestone: more than 1000 maps representing a wide variety of biological assemblies are now archived in the EM Data Bank.

In addition, structures from EMDB and PDB were featured on the cover of the January 2011 Nucleic Acids Research database issue, in conjunction with our article EMDataBank.org: Unified Data Resource for CryoEM.

Please visit EMDataBank.org to read the full news item: http://emdatabank.org/thousand_emdb_entries.html

As always we welcome your feedback on our services.  If  you have any questions or comments, please contact us at help at emdatabank.org.

Cathy Lawson and Ardan Patwardhan
on behalf of the EMDataBank.org Team