[3dem] Re: SIRT, ART (and SART) (Ozan Oktem)

pawel pawel.a.penczek at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Sep 23 08:02:22 PDT 2010

Dear Ozan,

thank you very much for a compact but nevertheless clear introduction into the subject.  It is good to clarify
some of the issues still clouding the EM field from its early days.

My take on reconstruction from projections will soon appear in the special issue of
Methods in Enzymology, Vol 482, edited by Grant Jensen, and is titled
Fundamentals of three-dimensional reconstruction from projections.

Regards,
Pawel A. Penczek, Ph.D.
Professor
The University of Texas - Houston Medical School
MSB 6.220
6431 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
USA