[3dem] Reminder: PSB Workshop on Modeling of Cryo-EM Structures

Steven Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:04:10 PDT 2010

Hi all. This is just a reminder that Wah Chiu, Helen Berman, Gerard Kleywegt and myself are hosting a
workshop at the PSB (http://psb.stanford.edu) next January to discuss the results of the first CryoEM Modeling Challenge:

http://ncmi.bcm.edu/challenge

Most of the major modeling groups are participating, and we should have a good set of talks and
discussion of modeling and validation at the workshop. I thought I'd remind everyone that while the
talks have already been decided, it's still possible to submit poster abstracts, and that it's best to
register early.  Please, if you do register, don't forget to check the box for our
workshop on the registration form so they have an accurate count when making room assignments.

cheers

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Co-Director National Center For Macromolecular Imaging
Dept of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.
Baylor College of Medicine
sludtke at bcm.edu
stevel at alumni.caltech.edu