[3dem] ZEISS Libra120 TEM

Sacha De Carlo sachadecarlo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 18:12:55 PDT 2010

Dear All,

Our college is about to purchase a new "120kV workhorse" multipurpose-TEM and we have very extensive experience with the FEI and JEOL TEMs. We have tested the ZEISS PACEM in Frankfurt ("prototype" of the Cs-corrected Libra 200) as well as a ZEISS Libra 120+ at the University of Delaware.

We were happy with the tests/demo results, but I would be extremely grateful if you could share your experience with the ZEISS Libra 120, if you used it for an extended period of time.

You can write to me directly at this email address:
sdecarlo at ccny.cuny.edu

Thank you.
Sacha

Sacha De Carlo, Assistant Professor
Chemistry Department, Marshak Science Building &
New York Structural Biology Center
The City College of New York
Convent Ave & 138th Street
New York, NY 10031