[3dem] Methods in Enzymology mini-series on cryo-EM

Grant Jensen jensen at caltech.edu
Tue Nov 9 11:42:24 PST 2010

Just for those who are not already aware, Methods in Enzymology has just
published a 3-volume mini-series (Volumes 481-3) all about cryo-EM. There
are ~50 chapters covering all kinds of specimen preparation, data
collection, 3-D reconstruction, and analytical methods involved in 2-D
crystallography, single particle reconstruction, tomography, and their
overlap.  I suppose in the end there were a hundred or more of our
colleagues involved as authors.  One of my personal favorites was the
historical perspective by David DeRosier about how the field got started ­
very fun.  Hope you enjoy...

Grant

Grant Jensen
Professor of Biology and Investigator, HHMI
California Institute of Technology, Mail code 114-96
1200 E. California Blvd.
Pasadena, CA  91125
626-395-8827 (phone)
626-395-5730 (fax)
Jensen at caltech.edu
http://www.jensenlab.caltech.edu
office location: 359 Broad (northwest corner of campus)

Administrative Assistant Karin Mallard
626-395-8893 (phone)
kmallard at caltech.edu