[3dem] brandeis helical package file conversion

Hodgkinson.Julie at mh-hannover.de Hodgkinson.Julie at mh-hannover.de
Tue Feb 23 00:37:25 PST 2010

Hi all,

I have some old openVMS format Brandeis helical package data which I would like to port to a modern linux platform format so I can look at them in Burnham Brandeis Helical package/spider/Imagic don't really mind which. Does anyone happen to have a prog/script which would do this..... for example for zsec files and maybe also ltgs?

Also as this data contains files with format *.*;* a format which linux doesn't like does anyone have a script/prog which might automatically incorporate the version numbers into the file name for linux or suggest an easy way this can be done?

cheers,

Jools

Dr. Julie L. Hodgkinson
Dept. Molecular and Cell Physiology, OE4210
Medical School Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
30625 Hannover