[3dem] Modeling of Cryo-EM Maps workshop, January 14 - 17, 2010

Trujillo, Lenora G lenorat at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:17:47 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We are hosting a four-day workshop on "Modeling of Cryo-EM Maps" to be
held on January 14-17, 2010.  The format of workshop will include
lectures in the morning and practical tutorials in the afternoon. The
workshop will be held at the Texas Learning and Computation Center of
the University of Houston where each of the participants can connect to
a PC cluster to conduct the modeling exercises. Participants are
encouraged to bring in their own data to try out various approaches in
the last day of the workshop.   This event is sponsored by the National
Center for Macromolecular Imaging with the support from the Biomedical
Technology Program for Structural Biology at the National Center for
Research Resources of NIH and the Nanomedicine Development Center under
the Roadmap Nanomedicine Initiative of NIH.

The program and registration are available at
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/ncmi/events/workshops/workshops_108

If there are any questions you are welcome to direct them to me, Lenora
Trujillo, lenorat at bcm.tmc.edu, or Professor Wah Chiu, wah at bcm.edu .

Thank you,
Lenora Trujillo
Administrative Assistant to Dr. Wah Chiu

National Center for Macromolecular Imaging
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza, N402
Houston, TX 77030
Phone:  (713)798-2191