[3dem] The room temperature holder

Linda Melanson lmelanson at gatan.com
Wed Oct 7 18:05:46 PDT 2009

Dear Alexander,

Gatan, Inc. repairs these holders.  Just visit www.gatan.com for contact
details or you may contact me directly at the email address below.

Kind regards,
Linda

Linda Melanson
Product Manager - TEM Specimen Holders
Gatan, Inc.
Corporate Headquarters
5794 W. Las Positas Blvd.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
USA

Office:  +1 (508) 529-3259
eFax:  +1 (925) 892-9959
email:  lmelanson at gatan.com
web:  www.gatan.com <http://www.gatan.com/>

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of intended
recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
received this email in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email and any attachment is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this email in error please contact the sender and
delete the message and any attachments associated therewith from your
computer. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated.