[3dem] Re: Slowly varying magnetic field

Amedee des Georges ad2720 at columbia.edu
Thu Jun 4 12:57:48 PDT 2009

Dear John,

We have similar problems on our F30 here in New York, even though our
room is shielded and has an active field compensation system. We
haven't been able to find where the problem come from yet. If anybody
has had that problem and has solved it, we are also interested in
hearing about it.

Amedee

Amedee des Georges
Howard Hughes Medical Institute