[3dem] Missing Library for Java on RedHat EL 5

Matthew D. Pagel mpagel at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 19 11:51:36 PST 2009

It sounds to me that you need to register RHEL 5 with RedHat, otherwise they shut down your
ability to update.  However, there's a solution to that if for some reason you don't want to/can't
register with them.

Uninstall your current version of yum, then follow the following guide

http://www.electrictoolbox.com/install-yum-with-rpm-on-centos/

(CentOS 5 is identical to RHEL 5, so all updates should work).

====<br>Sacha

http://www.planetesacha.com<br>=====================================