[3dem] 3D Central Slice Theorem

Terje Dokland dokland at uab.edu
Thu Apr 30 11:15:30 PDT 2009

Hi there,
I have a very similar picture, which I think may be the one they
(Baker and Henderson) based their representation on. I think it came
from a book called Optical Transforms by Lipson, an old old book that
I bought second hand from Amazon. It shows the 3D transform of a
duck, its projections, the 2D transforms and the 3D inverse
transform. It is not in color though. It was too big to post to 3DEM
but if you are interested in it, email me and I'll send it to you.
Terje