[3dem] Gatan 914 Holder Woes

Benoit Zuber bzuber at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 03:26:16 PDT 2008

Hi Cindi,

I cannot download the pictures but it sounds like you could have a leak
in the column vacuum when you transfer the specimen. Your specimen would
warm up shortly and devitrify. Then it would cool back down. All this
happening fairly quickly, so that you would not be able to monitor the
change in temperature.

Hope this helps,

Ben