[3dem] Do you have the program "findort" in IMIRS.

wanggongming wanggongming at ict.ac.cn
Thu Jun 12 18:53:40 PDT 2008

Dear 3dem friends:
    I use IMIRS to reconstruct 3D-structure of proteins recently. As everybody knows that "findort" program is very important in IMIRS software package. We can select initial templates from the original center and orientation files created by "ortall" program. The result of templates are recorded in the "record.txt" file.
    But I could not find the "findort" program. I don't know why it is not in the IMIRS softwre package. It is likely that this program has renamed in this version that I downloaded. Do you have the "findort" program or have the experience in the area of selecting initial templates. Could you send this program to me if you have or give me some suggestion how to solve the seclecting problem.
    Sincerely
    GongMing Wang

wanggongming
2008-06-13