[3dem] Philips EM410LS with Gatan 1k CCD for sale, Northern California

Henning Stahlberg HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jul 19 12:30:39 PDT 2008

Hi,

We have a Philips EM410LS for sale. 100kV acceleration voltage,
Tungsten filament, 1k Gatan CCD camera.
The instrument is complete, including water chiller, sample holder,
negative holder box and PC for the Gatan CCD camera. The microscope is
from 1986, and was under regular Philips/FEI maintenance contract
until 2005. Currently, the vacuum system doesn't start completely,
which might be an electronic problem, but we did not investigate the
reason for this. Otherwise, the instrument is fully operational, as
far as we know. The Gatan CCD camera dates from 1996. The instrument
is for sale for $5000, transport is at buyers' cost.

The instrument can be seen here:
http://stahlberglab.ucdavis.edu/EM410LS-UCDavis.jpg/view

If you are interested, please contact me for further information.

Henning Stahlberg,
Molecular & Cellular Biology, Briggs Hall 5,
University of California at Davis, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616, USA
Tel: +1-530-752 8282 (office), +1-530-754 8285 (lab), Fax: +1-530-752
3085
mailto:HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu
http://stahlberglab.ucdavis.edu
http://2dx.org