[3dem] new 3dem pages

Gina Sosinsky gina at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 8 15:48:17 PDT 2008

Dear 3dem'ers,

Thanks to our Webmaster, Lee Hornbrook, and his assistant, Kara Lu,
we have given the 3dem community listserver (http://3dem.ucsd.edu)
web pages a much needed face lift. If anyone has additional
suggestions for improvements, please let me know. This site should
work on most browsers we have tested (Firefox, Internet Explorer and
Safari). If you experience problems with the Web site displaying
improperly (e.g. missing menu banner information) in your browser and/
or in your operating system, please contact the Webmaster at
lee at ncmir.ucsd.edu.

Yours sincerely,
Gina Sosinsky

National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
Dept. of Neurosciences
University of California, San Diego
1070 Basic Science Building
9500 Gilman Drive